Friday, April 20, 2007

Jackson with lamb


Jackson's hair looks really red in this picture...I guess he takes after his daddy. It actually didn't look that red in the hospital...I thought it was brown. We buried Jackson holding this little lamb. We have matching lambs & I have a mama sheep. My mom's next-door neighbor gave us these. It was so considerate of her. The blanket that we buried him with was made by Lincoln's sister Wendy. It has a sun on it to symbolize the celestial kingdom. Wendy made it in Flagstaff and Lincoln's cousin Molly drove & met her halfway so that we could have it in time for the burial. So many people served us in so many different ways. Wendy & Molly were incredible, as well as many others. The blanket was white satin, and was the most beautiful blanket I have ever seen.

No comments: