Friday, April 20, 2007

My favorite picture


This is how I remember Jackson. This is our favorite picture of him. We felt his spirit right there in the room for hours. Even though he isn't here, I know him and his personality, I love him, and I know that he has access to me and to our family. I love the times when I feel him near. There isn't a feeling like that in the world. I know he loves me & that I am his mother. I am so lucky to have such a special son who I will someday be able to see again.

4 comments:

Emily Weber said...

Anjane'
How can I tell you what a strong person you are? What an inspiration you've been to me? Jackson is very blessed to have you as his mother. Your spirit radiates from you, telling others how sweet and loving you are and I know that's why Braden loves you so much. I know you're moving away, but you don't know what an impact you've made on me. I am very sad to see you go. I hope we can keep in touch, because losing a friend like you is like losing an arm!(seriously!) I will never forget you.

OurHappyFamily said...

Anjane'
You are a woman of strength. What precious pictures of sweet little Jackson. What a choice spirit he is. You and Lincoln are amazing people and Jackson is so very fortunate to have you both as parents. While these pictures made me emotional I thank you for sharing them because reading things like that and knowing people like you make me want to be a better person.

xx said...

I really enjoyed all that you have posted about your little boy. He could not be any more perfect or peaceful. You guys are amazing to be so strong and happy through this difficult time. Thanks for being such an inspiration to many people. I hope you both are doing well now and know your time will come to be a mom very soon and you will love every bit of it. Take care. Tatum Perkins (Bartlett)

Jenni Sue said...

I didn't notice this blog before. I'm so glad I saw it. He's so beautiful. Thank you for sharing your experience. I'm glad we're family. <3