Sunday, March 2, 2008

Journal

I won't have many more pictures to post, except on Jackson's birthdays and things like that. I decided to start writing my feelings about him every so often though. I have a journal that I keep and write in on & off. I address the entries to Jackson and tell him about what is going on in our lives. It is so therapeutic! I highly recommend it to anyone who has lost a loved one. I feel like it helps me remember that I am his mother and he is my son, and it strengthens our relationship as such. Lincoln reminded me today that Jackson would be going into nursery in 2 weeks! I really can't believe that. In many ways it seems like we just had him. Lincoln & I both think that Jackson's birth was one of the best experiences, if not THE best experience that we have had in our lives. Heavenly Father has been so merciful to us and has helped us to know that we will see Jackson again. I am in awe when I think of what that one blessing of Jackson being our son has done for us. I will be forever grateful to Him for such a precious little boy. I still miss him but most of the time when I think of Jackson my heart is overflowing with gratitude and love. This has been such a positive experience for us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.