Friday, December 5, 2008

Headstone

Lincoln & Aaron unloading the headstone from our truck...I absolutely love that we get to do so much of this ourselves. That is one great thing about having buried Jackson in Snowflake-there aren't nearly as many rules & regulations as there are here in Mesa, which means we are able to be much more involved.
Jarod (our nephew), Lincoln & Dad...measuring and trying to get the headstone just right. I'm thankful for their hard work. Linc's dad & brother Matt worked hard on the foundation for a week before we came with the headstone.

Megan & I...I found a paper the other day at my parents' house that had one of her passwords to an online account on it. The password included the first letter of everyone's names in our family...including Jackson's. I love how she includes him in her life. :)


Megan, Mom & Aaron



We finished just as the sun was setting. This place brings tender feelings to my heart. Isn't is beautiful?




Jackson's headstone...FINISHED! I love it. I could sit and look at it for hours.






My eternal family...I am such a blessed woman. I have a husband who loves me and tries so hard to support me in my trials. I also have a son who is cheering me on from a place much brighter and happier than this one. Heavenly Father has given me so much!





2 comments:

BAM & CJ said...

Anjane',
It looks beautiful! We miss you!!

Ashley said...

Beautiful headstone!