Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Balloon from Ashley

My friend Ashley Young has been a huge support to me since Jackson died. It's funny, because we were more acquaintances until I had Jackson...now we are good friends. I am grateful that this experience has helped us to become that way. Ashley is one of the most sympathetic and genuine people I know. She brought by a balloon for me to let go of at Jackson's grave, especially from her for Jackson. She constantly reminds me of the fact that I am a mother and that I have little Jackson waiting for me. Thank you so much for helping to bear my burdens Ashley! I love you!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Anjane~
I love,love,love,love the pictures! Thank you so much for those kind words, you know how to make me cry! I know that you and I were meant to be good friends and I know little Jackson's hand played a part in that! :)
You are an incredible mother, you will continue to be an incredible mother. I love learning from you and hearing about all your experiences. Please know that I love you too, my dear friend!